CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: scared out of my mind.

snowflowr82 Views: 23,500
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,127,109

Re: scared out of my mind.

Hi i'm a 25 year old woman with some chin hair probably 15 or so and have had them since i was a teenager. I wouldn't suggest shaving my mother did that (where i got it from i think) and it made it much much worse and i have also seen people shave where it becomes dark under the skin looking terrible... I pluck the hair i have and have never had a problem where more hair has grown in (ive been doing this for 10 years) the few i have have come in darker with plucking but i don't get more than what i have. I don't believe that shaving doesn't cause problems cause when i shave my legs the hair gets darker and courser but when i wax it gets lighter and thinner. So if i were you i would pluck the few you have. dont wax your face i did that with the hair on my upper lip and broke out badely there which looked way worse but it did grow back lighter and it doesn't look dark at all can't even notice it... but i wouldn't suggest it at all if you are used to it then leave it alone... hope this has given you some options.

snowflowr

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)