The reason parasites find a home in the body is due to pollutants which are at a low PH.
If we lived in a pristine world we wouldn't get these pollutants which come from many sources including diet sodas with its chemical sweeteners.
Its from pesticides used in growing food and preservatives.
An auto mechanic is very susceptible to making a home for parasites due to the chemicals that they work around on a daily basis.
Parasites only find a home in the low PH of the pollutants.
Parasites are naturally occurring in all foods.
The only reason that they stop by and start having babies is the nest they have found due to chemical pollutants that are at a low acidic PH level.
Parasites are at a low acidic PH level.
They are right at home with the pollutants.
The first step is to avoid the pollutants then the challenge is to clear out the existing pollutants.
I believe there is a book called "Clear body,Clear mind" that covers that.
In the meantime its a good idea to keep killing those little buggers.