CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need clarification-MMS and bug killing/Plus an EDIT

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Royal Tea - Digestion, Naturally
Make sure your body has what it needs while ridding i...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
  Views: 1,114
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,125,997

Re: Need clarification-MMS and bug killing/Plus an EDIT

Someone asked me that question, Doc., and my answer was about the same as yours as I haven't experimented with it, either.
I don't see why I would try to go with something else if I knew something worked.
Barefoot's dewormer works. Clarks dewormer works. I just prefer Barefoot's because it seems to work better. If one can't get it, then I guess they have to go with CLarks?
For the person who asked this question it is because of the black walnut, wormwood and cloves combination that goes to all the body, everywhere. This is the meaning of "systemic" as in another post on this forum. If one has symptoms of liver pain, then I think they have liver bugs. I certainly did. These dewormers get the liver bugs.
Then there are some of the dewormers that work just in the intestine.
Cleaning the colon out is first on the agenda. Then right along with it, take the dewormer for 2 weeks before doing a liver flush.
Liver flushes have been very safe for me. Have never had a problem doing them.
Prefer the coke flush because it is very easy and nothing ever got caught in the common bile duct. Really nothing to worry about IMO.
The olive oil is a bit hard to get down but one gets used to it. Certainly better than staying sick.
Hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)