CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need clarification-MMS and bug killing/Plus an EDIT

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Royal Tea - Digestion, Naturally
Make sure your body has what it needs while ridding i...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
knows Views: 1,246
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,125,835

Re: Need clarification-MMS and bug killing/Plus an EDIT

You're right about doing the liver first so the debris in the rest of the body can even get out, which would include microscopic parasites.

MMS has the extra O2 but I also understand that it is a industrial cleaner. And baby bugs don't like O2.

If MMS helps eliminate the bugs I'm all for it. Whether they be in the liver, colon or elsewhere. But take a close look at the guy who is pushing all this stuff. He doesn't look very healthy to me unless he's 104 and only looks 70. Either way people say they are having excellent results with it. I've never done the MMS and I probably won't. But I don't see a controversy about it. Different things work for different folks that's all.

I don't particularly like the MMS because of all the precautions inherant in taking the stuff. Too complicated. And it appears if you take too much of it or don't follow instruction exactly you can get in trouble. The DeWormer is easy and I have yet to see it not work and you can't OD on the stuff. It's much safer to take and much easier. Soooooo, I stick with the DeWormer.

The idea is to kill the bugs. I'm sure more people will come up with more ways to do so in the future. So be it. That can't be bad. It's absolutely essential to get your health back. Bring it on, the more ways we know how to antiparasite the more people we can get healthy.

Doc

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)