CureZone   Log On   Join
Need clarification-MMS and bug killing/Plus an EDIT

Views: 1,280
Published: 11 years ago

Need clarification-MMS and bug killing/Plus an EDIT

Hi Doc,
Basically I want to get to the bottom of why people can use MMS to kill off the bugs in exchange for using Barefoot's dewormer, which you say is the best on the market. I believe that, too, as it has done the job of killing off the bugs for me, also.
I am hearing a lot about the MMS being able to kill off the bugs. I don't know a whole lot about this stuff, but know it has an oxygen radical in it. I would work like ozone? Hydrogen peroxide?
Also, I asked the question about the baby flukes liking oxygen on the parasites support forum. I read this in a parasitology book. Don't know. Didn't get an answer there.
I hear this question asked and need to find out why or how people do exchange the MMS for the systemic dewormers and do well at killing the bugs.
I would think the MMS would work on a cellular level, too.
Thanks for your answer.
EDIT:
I haven't ever used this stuff, but I did go to the MMS forum under the FAQ and found out that it works on killing the bugs everywhere. That would mean that it kills them on a cellular level as well as in the liver and intestines. I would think that this would put a big strain on a person who had a big bug infestation in th eliver and intestines. I know your protocol says kill the bugs in the liver and intestines first and then the rest of the body--the blood and the lymph will do it automatically.
Thanks for your comment on this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)