CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: That's completely WRONG!

cass.gr Views: 2,980
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 112,552

Re: That's completely WRONG!

Perhaps in the beginning their was only an acid and an alkaline. Perhaps all that exists is based on the “energy” created as that acid and alkali come together???? I see three in a lot of things… with the third always being like a by-product. Personally I like the wave. You have your one point and your opposite point and of course you must have the middle point. Or you have an acid, alkali and the energy based off of that interaction. Or if you prefer you have the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost, anyway you want to look at it you’re looking at the same thing! That is where I find truth.

I find truth in the actions I take and the reactions I get. Not from what someone tells me or how I take what I’m being told. The bottom line here is that someone can say one thing and the person hearing or reading it will take it another way. Often, this leads to miss-understandings. Misunderstandings lead to the ego feeling offended and now what’s to defend itself. While I see the ego under attack as a good way to help weaken it so that the true “I” may come out, I do not believe this is the place to perform such work.

So again, to keep this all about pH balancing, may I ask how you feel that being a part of this conversation is helping you to achieve the aim of becoming more pH balanced?

And Yes, I do see that “all that is” taken as one whole unit = the “ONE” creative force. In that way we were all at the beginning

JML

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.891 sec, (1)