CureZone   Log On   Join
Prep for MMS, and Diet & Supplements while taking it

moofqueen Views: 2,098
Published: 11 years ago

Prep for MMS, and Diet & Supplements while taking it

Hi, can anyone tell me please - and all help much appreciated.

- is there any specific prep I should do before using this, such as an Epsom Salt or liver flush?

- is there a certain diet one should follow while on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I know it's best not to eat carbs as they feed the parasites. Should I just stick to as many green vegetables and white meats such as chicken eggs and while on it*? And, has anyone found that they achieve lasting results if sticking to this kind of diet versus one with a small amount of carbs where the bug goes away then comes back?

- is it ok to take any other supplements while on this such as a good probiotic and perhaps NAC to help the liver? I'd ideally also like to take a multi-vitamin and mineral at the same time as I'm deficient.

I'm also getting rid of heavy metals at the same time (but I don't think a huge ton) so am wondering if it's ok to take a herbal combo for this or perhaps chlorella?

Thanks for any help you can give. It would be a huge help.

Alexa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)