CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is your present state of health from?

cass.gr Views: 2,927
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 112,509

Re: What is your present state of health from?

Moreless wrote:
“So to find the Truth one must find out who the Creator of the subject which you want to know about is in the first place!”

And then this will get us to the “ROOT” of the problem???…. I’ve always seen the logic in the knowledge you present. It certainly fits very well with the fragments I’ve picked up over my years in searching for “truth”

I will meditate on your words here….like many you only give enough to make us “work” for the understanding. This is, of course, necessary for a true understanding.

Bottom line, to keep this about pH, I still maintain that the “bad” thoughts vs. the “good” thoughts that help to either make us acidic or balanced, are more in the way that we perceive the world. Either as everything is outside of you and you are separate from creation in that sense or… that all is only energy. That all energy flows from this “one” creator. And that everything is part of the same whole.

When you see yourself as separate, your ego takes over; this drives your thoughts to be of the acidic kind. When you see all as connected, your ego gets weak (er) and you treat all as you would yourself, this in turn leads to the alkaline type thoughts. In this way I see how thoughts are connected to pH balancing.

JML

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.595 sec, (1)