CureZone   Log On   Join
Intuitve Approach

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
Lapis Views: 2,364
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 112,470

Intuitve Approach

I don't personally think there are any hard and fast rules about amounts. I take a more intuitve approach to my diet. Some times I need for more kelp and and some times less (for innstance). As you get healthier, this intuitive process seems to develop naturally. The key is that you choose highly mineralized food teaming with life force energy on a regular basis.

As far as FDA guidlines for particular minerals or vitamins. It's a sham! The FDA is an organization that works with industry to maintain profits. It is not for ensuring societies enjoyment of optimal health. Actually contrary as many officials are ex or upcomming members of the mainstream medical establishment that generates revenue because of disease.

As Linus Pauling once said that lack of minerals equals disease. There is a bit more to it than that but it is a certainly a powerful statement.

Not only do I like to smile but dance like a wild man too!

~Lapis~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)