CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: H202 for Candida treatment

intrepidone Views: 2,409
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,124,243

Re: H202 for Candida treatment

I've been fighting candida and a systemic yeast infection for years and years. I don't know of anything I haven't tried. The most effective treatmnet I found was three lac but it's expensive. It takes about two weeks to work.What else have I tried? Black-Walnut Hulls, Grapefruit seed extract,clove,oil of oregeno,caprylic acid,olive leaf extract and others I can't think of off hand.Whenever I get rid of it,it comes back in a month or so because the eggs hatch.The problem is it digs into your colon walls and is very hard to get at and it's the ultimate survivor.It also leads to leaky gut which I have and many food allergies because of it. I finally wnet to the doctor this week and told him i want a broad based anti-fungal to get rd of it. he didn't believe I had a fungal infection.Doctors in general are blind to candida poisioning.They think it's conjured up in the homeopathic world.Anyway he sent me for a blood culture which requires blood taken from both arms into a solution that's watched for a reaction for a few days. i haven't gotten the result back yet. He gave me a script for generic nizoral.Only 5 tabs but you take a half for 10 days. The first couple days i was really going through detox and felt horrible. It's known as the herxheimer reaction. It is working though because my brain fog and lethargy is going away. I'm hoping the results confirm that I have the fungal infection. I want to get a script for 30 tabs and take a half every other day to catch the eggs in the reproductive cycle. I will also use the three lac probiotic from there for maintinence...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)