CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: H202 for Candida treatment

moofqueen Views: 2,455
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,124,311

Re: H202 for Candida treatment

Hi Shroom,

Actually I eliminated the blasto last year with a triple drugs therapy done with the Centre for Digestive Diseases in Australia. The damn thing is gone for good. Stupidly, however, I screwed up my liver after this by taking too much Shark's Liver Oil trying to heal my leaky gut and now I'm left with an underfunctioning liver and the candida/bad bacteria overgrowth due to this and the heavy metals I put in my system. However though, I'm detoxing the metals at the same time as the nasty candida.

Can't recommend any certain treatment for Blasto. However, the Centre's treatment got rid of mine for good. Used to get diarrhea after about every meal with the blasto in me. Acidophilus wouldn't help - this bug apparently ate it.

However, after the Blasto treatment, yes, I have candida, however, don't really get diarrhea unless I eat a lot of carbs. I use something like turmeric or cinnamon, I have very normal movements. However, it's the brain fog that gets to me!

I wish you luck with eliminating your blasto!

Best, Alexa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.938 sec, (1)