CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hi Paul, has been a while.. questions!

ozoneman Views: 1,060
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,123,702

Re: Hi Paul, has been a while.. questions!

Hi Cyane
I feel that the 308 is a good unit that will outlast it's warranty by a long shot. It's not a very powerful unit, but does a nice job on a 12X12 room. It will produce more ozone than required in such an area once it has been on for awhile. I use one in my truck all the time. It produces way more ozone than my truck requires and I run it at minimum in the truck.
People in the past on this forum have highly recommended the Air-Zone units. I'm afraid I cannot comment because I have no experience with them. I'm not sure if they make a dual unit. Ecoquest is also another viable alternative for a dual unit. The company used to be called Alpine and their air purifiers/ionizers are very good but perhaps a little spendy.
The Enaly 200 and 500 air purifiers are good units that will definitely outlast their warranties, but they are just ozonators, not combo units.
hope this helps,
Paul

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)