CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS - SHould I try it????

amato Views: 1,685
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,123,093

Re: MMS - SHould I try it????

Hi, apart from slight diarrhea and nausea for some time at the start of the protocol, there was no other side effect.The taste may be a little hard thing to tolerate.But think of that I was taking it with pure water, no juices or whatelse to mask the taste and smell.Though I could manage it.

Also I haven't noticed any symptom come back, 10 days now that I'm off Miracle-Mineral-Supplement .
I think the symptoms may come back again when someone is reinfected with these parasites that cause it and the immune system is so weak to fight them.

I only was able to eat whatever I wanted, after having taken Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for 1 month or so.It's tremendous.

I argue you to try it now.Don't lose any time more.But if you have fungus, consider rotating Miracle-Mineral-Supplement after 1-2 months with other stuff.

Be careful of vitamin C, that should be taken at least 4 hours far from MMS-both directions.

You can take it continuously on a maintanance dose of 6? drops twice weekly if you're young and every day if you're middle-aged or older.

Good luck
Greetings from the Mediterranean

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.316 sec, (1)