CureZone   Log On   Join
Question about Sodium Chlorite Powder...

Kas99 Views: 1,631
Published: 13 years ago

Question about Sodium Chlorite Powder...

I have been using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement now for about 3 weeks (took 1 week off and supplemented heavy, now back on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement 1X - 2X a day 15-16 drops each time) I am happy with my results so far. I actually ordered 3 bottles from 3 different vendors just so I could see if there were any differences between the 3. Besides the packaging, I noticed very little....although I have not tested any of them. Now I was wondering, b/c I know the shelf life of Sodium Chlorite flaked is much longer than the shelf life of the solution, I would like to know the best storage for the Sodium Chlorite flakes, if I were to order some. The reason I want to order the flakes is b/c they will keep longer than the solution....and I would like to get some soon, before this stuff gets harder & harder to get. Is it ok to keep the flakes in the refrigerator? Or would a closet be better? Keep in mind I live in Florida which is 80 -100% humidity 90% of the time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)