CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS and the flu

Electric Mind Views: 5,690
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,122,375

Re: MMS and the flu

As I wrote here about a week ago, the middle of last week I came home after work to find that my glands were swelling, nasal congestion was building and my body was increasingly aching. I could tell I was developing a fever. I had been exposed to two pretty sick clients earlier that day. It had been years since I'd experienced the flu and I could almost actually FEEL the virus replicating rapidly in my body. By the time I stood up and went to reach for my Miracle-Mineral-Supplement my throat was so sore I practically couldn't swallow. This was going to be BAD. I really didn't think Miracle-Mineral-Supplement could do much at this point, since it had advanced so rapidly and powerfully.

It had been close to 12 hours since my last Miracle-Mineral-Supplement dose so I took 11 or 12 drops (I can't fully recall which) and what happened next floored me (and made me into a believer). Within 1/2 hour ALL symptoms were totally gone. G-O-N-E. Perhaps, like malaria, an acute immune attack such as this really does take a bolus of a dose to bring the little buggers under submission.

Interestingly, since then, although I have felt just fine and not at all FELT sick, my body still produced some phlegm and drainage where I've needed to blow my nose a bit more often. I have been able to breathe, smell and taste things 100% fine...but the discharge has been noticeable. I guess this is just part of the "cleansing process" that comes with a cold or flu. Also, as in keeping with my usual "sick pattern" I have developed a bit of laryngitis. Again, it is mild and I FEEL totally fine. It has been interesting, though, to say the least.

I do believe it is impossible for MMS to eradicate every vestige of a virus with one application. The bloodstream isn't the only place these things are replicating and the little buggers I'm sure have plenty of hiding spots in the lymphatic tissue (where MMS cannot reach). Thus, it takes a regimen of regular dosing to really "get it all".

My two bits.

~EM

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)