CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

anonalon Views: 1,020
Published: 11 years ago

Edited

I am curious if working around lead all of those years left you with environmental illness? I have severe chemical sensitivities myself. I realize it's probably due to mercury, lead, and aluminum poisoning. We don't use aluminum products anymore but use to use aluminum foil. I just found out my stainless steel pots and pans need to be replaced because they can leech chromium and nickel into the food. So now I'm getting ready to order cookware made out of terra cotta clay, wood, and soapstone. This was suggested from a lady who cured herself of MCS or environmental illness. I was reading about the orange juice fast but I have bad adrenal glands and can't handle a fast. I have tried to fast and it resulted in a seizure. I know you say to expect chelating lead from the body to be a life long thing, but can you tell us as of now how your health is? What type of illnesses did you have from the lead and how long did you start to see improvements? Also have you ever tried foot pads to detox? I bought a box of 10 for like 30 bucks and I am not sure if they are worth it. I used them all and the box says it will pull gunk from your feet which in turn causes the pad to change to brownish color. I decided to experiment and poured a little water over a clean pad and just as I had thought the pad turned brown. So I was disappointed to say the least. Of course they may still work it just maybe that you can't go by the color change on the pad.
Any how thanks for listening

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)