CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To mpdela

mpdela Views: 1,747
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,119,839

Re: To mpdela

Hi Snapped,

Sorry I haven't replied sooner, but I had an extremely serious family emergency, but things are better now. This is what I wrote to Spidey regarding the same question:

The U.S. Department of Agriculture, Nutrient Data Laboratory, Agricultural Research Service has posted online the following pdf file, the USDA Database for the Choline Content of Common Foods:

http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/Data/Choline/Choline.pdf.

It is the most comprehensive list I've found, although it lacks info of alot of foods. This is what my son has used to guide himself with, and he has been using it for about a year now. It has helped tremendously with the extremely strong odor. It did take him a long time to get to an acceptable BO level because we didn't know the correct dosage of the supplements he needed to take, he wasn't taking enough charcoal and chlorophyll, and we didn't know about the intestinal cleansing.

Once he combined these with the low choline diet, he managed to CONTROL it - not to get cured of it, but just to be odor-free for a period (a few days at a time) of time. When the odor comes back, it's usually because he either broke the diet, stopped taking the supplements, or needs an intestinal cleansing. IT IS QUICKLY CORRECTED with him "catching up" with his cleansing and supplements, and getting back on track with his diet. Remember to always drink alot of water because it helps you with the elimination of TMA.

At one point in time, I was confused as to why sometimes his room would smell of this odor when he had been in there talking a lot on the phone, and at the same time, when he would come out of his room and be talking with us in the kitchen, there would be no odor. HE EXPLAINED THAT HEíS LEARNED TO SPEAK RELEASING AS LITTLE AIR AS POSSIBLE! Can you believe that! I had never noticed. In other words, being alone in his room and talking for a long time, he releases the normal amount of air while speaking, and his odor comes out, while utilizing his technique of releasing as little air as possible while speaking, the odor is much more contained, and may be unnoticeable to most people if not to everyone present. This is when colognes would give someone the final touch of protection. However, heís very allergic to fragrances, so he canít use it, but someone else who is not allergic would be able to.

He also explained that he tries not to be too close to people when he talks to them, as Iíve noticed everyone on this forum practices. If people get too close to him, he turns his face away when he speaks so that his breath goes to another direction away from their face. Of course, this only works when he has the odor under control with diet and supplements. Otherwise, just his presence fills a huge room with his odor.

With all these techniques, he appears (to those who donít know him well) to not have a serious problem with BO, but rather, people just see him as someone who may just have SPORADIC mild BO. Unfortunately, eventually the odor may manifest itself if he doesnít follow his TMAU treatment. With the TMAU treatment his ďconditionĒ is disguised, and it helps him stay socially functional and personally satisfied.

Hope this helps, Good luck.
mpdela

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.016 sec, (2)