CureZone   Log On   Join
Humaworm plan (this sound good?)

snowflowr82 Views: 1,579
Published: 11 years ago

Humaworm plan (this sound good?)

Hello all, I have just ordered Humaworm and plan on taking it as soon as i receive it.... I want to make sure that i do everything correctly so i was wondering if you all could look over my plan and tell me if i'm missing anything.

Ive mostly cut out sugar and breads and plan on continuing that even trying to cut it out 100% while on the cleanse. I just yesterday started grapefruit seed extract pills to help cut out some of my candida. Ive been working on drinking more water (for some reason this is difficult for me) hoping to get up to 8-10 8oz glasses soon then taking even more than that during the humaworm cleanse. Ive recently also started working out for 30-40minutes and then taking an hour infared sauna afterwards followed by a shower rinse to get the toxins off my skin before reabsorbed. So my plans are as follows

Take Humaworm
Drink 12-15 glasses of water a day
Take enemas with either lemon, coffee, epsom salt, drops of wormwood, clove and blackwalnut hull to flush out stuff from colon
Exercise every day
Sauna every day
Keep sugar and breads with yeasts at a minimum
Eat lots of Veggies
Eat Yogurt organic plain with maybe some berries(this is the only one i'm unsure about since i don't know if its enough to restore the good bacteria)

This is my plan please let me know if i need to add anything. I really appreciate your time and input.

Snowflowr

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)