CureZone   Log On   Join
maybe too many cooks in the kitchen?

ananda7 Views: 2,269
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,121,111

maybe too many cooks in the kitchen?

hi again neomi,

for me personally, when i decided to start the mms i also decided not to do any other protocol with it ---just so i would know what was actually helping. otherwise i will be confused as to what is working---and not to mention, it just gets too expensive, ya know?

so i stopped all other things (except for my nutritional support like green superfoods, liquid chlorophyll and probiotics). i had other things i have used in the past(ozone therapy, immune support, Colloidal Silver etc.to mention a few) but i stopped all of that so i could see what the mms would do on it's own.

and lo and behold, in a VERY SHORT period of time it did ALL that! (that i mentioned in previous post).

so, i guess what i am saying is that for me personally, "too many hands in the kitchen" can make it too confusing. i think giving the chlorine dioxide a chance on it's own (with nutritional and PROBIOTIC support, of course)might be wise-- just to see what it can do on its own.

hope that was useful.

ananda

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)