CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Views: 1,051
Published: 14 years ago

Edited

I finally started this water fast, after days of cheating and lying to myself. It was a struggle haha. Today is day 3. I was like a monster the first day craving food but now I'm a bit calm. I am aiming for 1 month of fasting, I'm going out f country for vacation in April and would like to have some fun in the sun. I'm just glad I finally started this.

A little background on me: I'm 5'9, 250 lbs...my highest weight (not sure how much I weigh now and won't check until a few weeks, I have a bad habit of constantly getting on the scale so I have put it away so I won't look)...I am doing this to get back to my old size, I was never a "big" girl, was always slim so I have definitely put my body in shock-mode ever since this weight gain 2 years ago. I was 145 lbs before. Goal is to be around that weight again. My period has been irregular ever since my weight gain so that is one of the main reasons I have to do this. My self-esteem has also decreased. It's funny how even now I get complimented by random strangers when out about how beautiful I am but I don't feel it, I sometimes feel like the biggest person on Earth (I know, i know, silly) so I am really trying to get my confidence back, look good for me! And how I perceive myself is not good. Anyhow I'm blabbing on, but please wish me luck and I'll keep everyone updated. Reading everyone's story is really what got me motivated.Thank you all so much.

Much luck to all!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)