CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I got that one too!!

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Molly Bloom Views: 5,211
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,120,537

Re: I got that one too!!

Hey Doll....it takes you that long to sweat? Girlfriend, your body is retaining, huh? I did read somewhere that the more you use this thing, the quicker and more efficiently you'll sweat. Perhaps it will help your metabolism jump. I haven't been able to work out very much recently due to health issues, but at least I was able to sweat the bad crap out with the sauna. Thank goodness for that thing. I feel so much healthier after I use it, and I do think it's helped keep the weight off even if my metabolism has gone to hell.....

That broken blood vessel? Heck yes. I would try to rub some arnica cream on it. That stuff gets rid of bruises like it's no one's business, and I bet it might help that broken blood vessel.

That being said, I have had one on the side of my nose for years. It's not pretty too, but I guess I've gotten use to it as I'm pretty sure my days as a budding super model have passed. But it's annoying! I haven't tried the arnica cream, and damn if I'm not going to give it a shot!! Silly me.

But I will tell you that the thing looks a lot smaller since I've been using the Skin Actives. I order straight from the site. I really got into the mad scientist thing, and did spend a pretty penny. But all their products are good, and you just need to find the right combo for your face. My blood vessel was in a nice pretty patch of Rosecea (are you visualizing the super model thing right now?) So I've been using the Rosecea serum, and that took a bit, but it's very calmed down on my nose and my chest. I have all her serums, the anti-oxidant, the Let's Make Collegen, the DMAE. I also have the Salicylic Wash and the Pumpkin Enzyme.

I made this crazy homemade serum with ALA, Barberry, Ellagic Acid, Feulic Acid, MAP, Niacinamide in the Lemon Peel and some Willards Water, which is supposed to act like a sufficant to get rid of hyperpigmentation (again the visual). And I have to say that it was burning, but the area is definitely getting lighter and lighter.

Also I made this kick butt cream out of Gaba, CQ10, Glutathione, HA, Lutein, Soy Isoflavones, Wild Yam, Dermagen, canvas cream, anti-oxidant serum and a bit of the Kelp Bioferment.

And then I made this other stuff to go over everything. It really feeds my skin. It has Sea Kelp Bioferment, Allantoin, Coconut Endosperm, Gaba (lots), L-Carnitine, L-Carnosine, Lutein Soy Isoflavones, White Willow Bark and Wild Yam.

Okay, yes I'm a bit crazy, and I have too many test tubes. But I keep them in the fridge and figure that one day I'll do something with them. I love the Dermagen! I slather all the serums and then that last thing onto my face and sit in the sauna. I swear my skin looks great. I've made some pretty bad things on there too. But I've yet to break out from anything.

Okay, I'll shut up. I'm starting to sound like a walking advertisement for them. You know though, the cool thing about Hannahs site is the cost. I could spend hundreds on even natural creams, and it still would be more than what I'm making for all these things I buy from her. It's sort of fun to play too.

They have a forum there, you should just do a bit of reading. Some of those people are amazing in what they are putting together.

Enough. Have a nice evening.

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.828 sec, (2)