CureZone   Log On   Join
hi hellth WHERE DO I START W/ DAUGHTER?

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
ananda7 Views: 5,719
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,120,669

hi hellth WHERE DO I START W/ DAUGHTER?

hi hellth,

so since my daughter has no fillings or root canals i could just go ahead and get started on some type of chelating for her(and myself,maybe)?
what would the protocol look like for her?

( my husband (jo14) is loaded with Amalgam fillings however,so he is not a candidate for this unless he gets them removed, correct?)

i had my root canals removed 10 years ago and i have never had any Amalgam fillings. however, in 1987 i began to work at a group home for developmentally disabled adults and i had to have the hep b vaccines (3 phase)-- and not so surprisingly, things started getting bad for me right aroung that time. i also had all the normal vaccines as a kid.

i have had iv chelation w/ edta in the past probably about 30 chelation IV's. would you assume that any mercury i may have had through vaccines would be gone through those IV"S already? yet, i often wonder why i still have the cognitive issues then?

you mentioned that you were giving your grand kids small doses of mms. what is your reasoning for this, i would love to know?

so, as far as my daughter, what would you suggest i do to get started chelating? could you reccomend specific brand name products that you have already used and provide me with a link?

hope you can respond to all my questions? thanks so much.

ananda

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)