"MMS will oxidize the metals. When a metal such as mercury is oxidized, it is effectively neutralized and non-toxic to you. However, you will want something to help you remove it from the body. "
Hi Jfh, I agree with you. However, cilantro and chlorella are difficult to dose, and there was supposedly someone who nearly died from juicing a POUND of cillantro and drinking it after an industrial mercury spill. I don't know if it was true, but the capsule chelators are uniform and dependable. Also, if you use ALA, you can get it at any health food store and it's very inexpensive.