CureZone   Log On   Join
Oh yes...my promise

fledgling Views: 5,798
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,120,318

Oh yes...my promise

If your client has the stuff I think she has...it is an absolute certainty that she will eventually find a 'certain someone' she can tell her experiences to.

She will 'know' exactly how much to tell, and how to say it, so that she has told what she needs to, and her listener may judge how he feels about it, for himself.

Falling in love takes the willingness to be vulnerable, anyway, because you know that, if you CAN be 'in love', and you flub it, you will feel that way again.

The only thing to remember is to only 'disclose' when you have actually established, beyond all doubt, a permanent and fulfilling relationship. In other words, when you are certain that you are the closest of friends.

It is always the individual's right to 'keep a secret' to themselves...realizing that may hurt, at times...and that the person one commits for life to may attach some 'importance' to 'knowing'.

It is a matter of good judgement, and timing, I think.

My husband was mature, and had been widowed twice, when we met. He didn't need any more 'rude surprises' in his life...so I told him my 'secrets' when I was sure this was going to be a permanent affair.

He, in turn, surprised me by saying that my big important 'secret' didn't make any difference to the way he felt about me...that he had a lifetime of feelings, before me, too. ...That I was important to him, as is.

(He is the mentally healthiest person I know. And he has helped many bereaved people, just with his healthy attitude. When he is around, bereaved people automatically feel better...with little said.)

You'll see that in your own lives. I promise.

F.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)