CureZone   Log On   Join
Cleansing of parasites before pregnancy

snowflowr82 Views: 2,577
Published: 11 years ago

Cleansing of parasites before pregnancy

Hi, This is the first time ive posted on curezone. So far i really appreciate all the information and support i see everyone giving and sharing. I'm 25 years old and am not sure if i have a parasite issue but feel like its my duty to cleanse and take care of this one body i was given to take care of... I believe i have some toxicity and probably a candida problem and would like to get this all taken care of before i get pregnant. I am currently taking daily lemon enemas (for a week then taking a break) I have eliminated at least 3 small 6" and under mucous ropes and some general mucous. I have also been exercising and doing daily hour long sauna's (infared). Ive for the most part cut out bread products and sugar. (not 100% but mostly probably 95%)working on going 100% but i am fully addicted to sugar to say the least and have been since childhood. I suffer from an acne problem which kicked up last year after a liver cleanse. Ive done two liver cleanses and between the two had over 80 very small jade colored stones eliminated. Sorry about all the history just to get to my main question :) Basically i would like to have another baby but want to be cleansed out before i become pregnant. I just ordered the humaworm pills 30day supply (didn't see the extra strenght on the website????) anyways i was wondering how long after the initial 30 days then taking 90days off then another 30 days with extra strength am i able to try getting pregnant??? Is there any long term effects to these herbs that could cause issues to an unborn fetus? I was recently taking a liquid formula that had black walnut hull, clove and wormwood in it then stopped since i want to make sure if i get pregnant this month(not on any birth control) it won't cause harm to the baby. Can i take these pills until i find out i'm pregnant then stop and no harm done??? Or do i need to do the full cleansing first.... Thanks so much for your time and answers...

Snowflowr

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)