CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I got that one too!!

Molly Bloom Views: 5,264
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,119,573

Re: I got that one too!!

Hey Doll:

I think you were answered on the H202. I do 11 parts distilled to one part 35% as previously stated. I haven't done it yet, keep forgetting. But I have been doing the castor oil thing almost each time. I've been alternating areas.

How long do you go for in a typical session? I have also gotten some of the skin serums at Skin Actives that I slather on prior, and my face looks amazing. They have this one called "Let's Make Collegen" and I swear my skin looks better than it has in awhile....also the DMAE serum is outstanding if you have dry skin like me.

The weightloss has been pretty slow (taking over 4 months). I just cut out everything white, or in other words everything that would cause an insulin reaction in my body. I tend to carry weight around the middle, and from what I read, body-typing wise, those kind of people should cut out all starchs and sugars. Vegetables are considered carbs and fruits, sugar. So unfortunately I've had to eat mostly protein. I am not on the Atkins diet, but I guess somewhat modified. I hate chicken now, and I miss bread so damn much. But it's now stuck in my tiny brain like a mantra.....no bread. Ain't even a possibility.

I also completely cut down on portion size. That was hard as I like to eat like a truck driver.

It's been hard but I somehow found the discipline.

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.391 sec, (1)