CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Son with autism

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
More
mosesmom Views: 43,956
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,118,893

Re: Son with autism

Hellth,

Thank you so much for your detailed reply. Your family is very fortunate to have you and your research/support. I will consider your recommendations. The group that we are now working with (http://www.homeopathyhouston.com), is having great success detoxing ASD kids with its approach. We haven't kept up on lab tests in the past few years ($$$ have run dry), but some parents who are veteran chelators and who are now with the Houston group, have reported that their children are detoxing mercury at a rate similar to or greater than when they were doing chemical chelation. One mom, in particular, worked with Buttar prior to coming to Houston. In 2002, we were doing ALA before, during and after our 3-months on DMSA (Captomer) and about one month after stopping DMSA, he had his first-ever grand-mal seizure. He had reacted so horribly to the DMSA (and perhaps ALA) that I always wondered if it hadn't stirred up some problems that caused the seizure. After that, we pretty much vowed to avoid chemical chelation.

At any rate, just to touch on a couple of your other points/questions. I refer to him as low-functioning because he appears to be so since he is non-verbal. His teacher places him with the high-functioning kids in her classroom. He communicates with a device that has pictures and is rapidly learning to use one with a keyboard. His communication is not perfect at this point, but is improving. He can't swallow capsules, but he drinks a supplement cocktail that I prepare for him. The thing about his loose stools is that his gut has been slowly improving over the past year (after going downhill during SCD). So right now, even though his BM's aren't perfect, they are a far cry from where they were a year ago. Some of the autism GI docs out there (like Krigsman) have said that it can take as long to heal a gut as it took to get to dysbiosis in the first place. My son has had dysbiosis on and off since he was a baby, so if it never truly healed in between problem periods, then it could take 10 years or more to fully heal according to Krigsman. I don't expect it to take that long, but I expect it to be slow and from what I am seeing now, he's making progress. The Miracle-Mineral-Supplement seemed to throw things off a bit.

Again, thank you for taking the time to offer some suggestions and ideas!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (2)