CureZone   Log On   Join
Info as requested
 
biosafe Views: 2,419
Published: 13 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,119,377

Info as requested


Hi rmutu212, I knew some would take my responses to heart, but all I have done is respond with their own words humorously I thought, example health in his post's said he was a grandfather, his wife will make him put the toilet seat down and GOSH just typing about it makes me want to go and have more etc. I thought some of my responses were well thought out, but that is my opinion and I believe others manners should be addressed.

In response to your questions: I would first dilute Miracle-Mineral-Supplement to a 5% sodium chlorite solution with water.
To make 1 litre of 5% sodium chlorite: take 180 ml or 6 fl oz of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and add to a 1 litre bottle, preferably HDPE, not PET. (shampoo and conditioner products and atomizer/spray bottles and cordial type products are usually packed in HDPE bottles, soft drinks etc are in PET bottles ) PET being the crackly type plastic, then fill with water.
You now have a 50,000 ppm of sodium chlorite in solution.
This contains 30,000 ppm of stabilized chlorine dioxide or available chlorine dioxide. This strength is now non hazchem rated.
If you would like to send your email address to me at bruce@biosafetechnologies.com I would be happy to send you a ph and chlorine dioxide activation chart as well as an addition rate table relevant to the product you would now have.

My personal protocol:
I use a stabilized chlorine dioxide mouthwash/rinse daily.
I also have an atomizer/spray bottle containing 500 ppm available ClO2 activated with citric acid around the home at all times. I am happy to mist someones Psoriasis OR eczema, use it as an insect repellent and treatment for bite bites, spray in some ones shoes for tinea, odor eliminator for pet areas, pour a capful in a sink of water to sterilize baby bottles and toys. I also spray it in my fridge, dishwasher and washing machine once a week for odor, scale and biofilm. ClO2 is approved as a no rinse sanitizer by food standards (It is a hospital and veterinary hospital grade sanitizer disinfectant). I also spray it on my fruit and veggies to knock the microbial load and stop the enzymatic activity from happening with the chlourous acid residual. It is not a preservative and does not mask odours, it kills the bacteria that cause the odors thereby extending the shelf life of food. But in every thing there are happy mediums, and I have made mistakes regarding dose rates before, but I do know what I am talking about. A couple of good examples are, ClO2 can help Psoriasis and ezchema but in strong doses can cause dermatitis, ClO2 can help with sinus problems but in stronger doses can cause pulmonary oedema, 50 ppm free ClO2 in water and my xmas tree lasts a week in the water, 5 ppm free ClO2 and it will last 3 months


I make and use a mouthwash containing 1000 ppm of stabilized chlorine dioxide, this is the same product Amway supplies for it's mouthwash Neway's Eliminator and Profresh and ClosysII and therabreath etc etc. In 2004 at the International Symposium of Dentists annual meeting, after studying all mouthwash/rinses available on the market since 1954 they concluded that a wash/rinse that contains 1,000 ppm of available ClO2 is the best mouthwash/rinse available in the world today.
By gargling twice a day (Activation is done by the pH of the mouth, halitosis, ginger vital gum disease etc produce volatile sulphur compounds that are acidic, the worse the mouth hygiene the more activation will take place)
The trace elements that end up in the gut after the wash/rinse are what I would call low-level, (see dose response at end post) and sufficient to be of benefit to the body as an ongoing treatment

I don't agree nor does Science in regard to Miracle-Mineral-Supplement activation process, or their protocol for dosing or their statements regarding only killing bad things as the stabilized chlorine dioxide does interfere with the stomach acids and the beneficial micro flora in the intestines, being a power full oxidise it will oxidise metals, minerals, phenols, magnesium, iron ore etc as well as killing pro biotic or yogurt bacteria that re good for us.

Chlorine dioxide and chlorite are rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract and slowly cleared from the blood. Chlorine dioxide and chlorite, primarily in the form of chloride, are widely distributed throughout the body and predominantly excreted in the urine. Hence the mouthwash/rinse is all you need. I would rate MMS protocol as a severe shock dose used ongoing that results in toxic exposure.
If you are exposed to chlorine dioxide or chlorite, many factors will determine whether you will be harmed. These factors include the dose (how much), the duration (how long), and how you come in contact with them. You must also consider any other chemicals you are exposed to and your age, sex, diet, family traits, lifestyle, and state of health.
It is impossible following MMS protocol to have 1ppm free ClO2 using 15 drops.
I have had, as have others had MMS product laboratory tested for its NaClO2 strength and neither I nor others have ever found one the same strength twice, with readings of the 3 I had tested from 12.6% to 21% and the others I know of down to 9% Naclo2

DOSE RESPONSE
Quantitative estimates of human risk as a result of low-level chronic chlorine dioxide or chlorite oral exposure are based on animal experiments, because no adequate human exposure data are available. Neurodevelopmental toxicity is the primary effect in offspring of rats exposed to chlorine dioxide or chlorite in drinking water. Quantitative estimates of human risk as a result of low-level chronic chlorine dioxide inhalation exposure are based on animal experiments, because no adequate human inhalation data are available. The respiratory tract appears to be the primary target of toxicity in human and animal studies.
The oral RfD for chlorine dioxide or chlorite is 3 × 10-2 mg/kg-day. This is 1/100 of the NOAEL, using neurodevelopmental toxicity in a two-generation rat study as the indicator of adverse effects. Overall confidence in this RfD assessment is medium to high. Confidence in the CMA (1996) principal study is medium. Although the study design and analytical approaches are consistent with EPA testing guidelines, some limitations in the design and conduct of the study exist. Confidence in the database is high because there are studies in multiple species, chronic duration studies in males and females, reproductive/developmental toxicity studies, and a multigenerational study. The threshold for adverse effects is consistently defined among the animal studies.
The inhalation RfC for chlorine dioxide is 2 × 10-4 mg/m3. This concentration is 1/3,000 of the HEC for thoracic effects in rats (Paulet and Desbrousses, 1970, 1972). No human or animal data were located for chlorite that could be used to derive an RfC. Overall confidence in the RfC for chlorine dioxide is low. The studies by Paulet and Desbrousses (1970, 1972) identify only a LOAEL in rats and rabbits for adverse lung effects in 60- and 45-day studies and lack experimental detail. There were no adequate subchronic or chronic inhalation studies that examined extrarespiratory effects, and no acceptable developmental or reproductive studies on inhaled chlorine dioxide.


http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/toxprofiles/tp160.pdf


Look forward to your response.
Regards Bruce
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.828 sec, (4)