CureZone   Log On   Join
a little about our daughter

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
ananda7 Views: 1,656
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,118,867

a little about our daughter

hey hellth, thanks so much for the response. i have read some of dr. amen but not too much. it sounded good but i slacked with it b/c it seemed my health issues were more pressing at the time. my daughter is only suspected to have it, not formally diagnosed. my sister's son(my nephew) is formally diagnosed with add and she kept telling me to go to her dr. and medicate my daughter like her son is, but i refused.

if my daughter does have it it is really mild . she mostly has organiztional and concentration issues and her behavior is little disruptive, but not too bad. she is 13 years old (a twin) and she has never had any teeth fillings. she has been vaccinated, however. and she had the hep b vaccine, as has her twin sister (who does not display any of the same symptoms as her).

and i do see myself in her or vise versa, especially the organiztion/focus/concentration.

i wanted to send more of a message to your 'contact hellth inbox' but before i write it all i wanted to know if it was blocked?

talk to ya soon --- i will get dr. amens book soon.

ananda

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)