CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SCD diet

anja Views: 43,722
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,119,034

Re: SCD diet

very interesting, thank you. I am not at a point where I can "mentally" stomach the raw meat thing, but I won't rule it out. It's funny, I am already intuitively doing the things you mentioned, no raw crucif. veggies (gas), and I do steamed vegetables with butter or coconut oil added. I also use plenty of fats with my salads - avocado, olive oil, etc. Don't do soy, rarely any beans, but soaked and sprouted if so. I knew about fermenting - I used to ferment my own veggies, but still couldn't handle cabbage like that. I've kind of just figured out over time what works and what doesn't. I made a very simple veg. soup the other night with nothing in it that should have bloated me, and yet it did, and the only thing I can figure is that despite supplemental enzymes, it wouldn't digest because it was just too dead from cooking, everything was pretty soft.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)