CureZone   Log On   Join
I got that one too!!

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
molly bloom Views: 5,214
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,118,943

I got that one too!!

You mean the "Quietime"? It's fantastic. I just got out of it a few minutes ago. I'm doing 50 minutes so I can get really sweaty.

I feel so de-toxed afterwards. That EBay seller is great, isn't he? I shopped around for quite awhile until I found him. I'm glad I got the big one, I have no idea how the smaller one would be, but I think it'd be too small for me.

I read somewhere that if you spray yourself first with H202, it becomes a fantastic way to oxygenate while you are heating up. I haven't tried it yet. I have some food grade H202 and think I'll try it soon. I've also rubbed castor oil in various places, and I think this is a very efficient way to get it into your system too.

I've had it for a month and my skin looks great, and I feel great too. Just lost 42 pounds, and am going for 20 more. (Note: Not from the sauna in case anyone was wondering)

Been playing around with an essential oil nebulizer too. It is also doing interesting things to my environment.

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)