CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wow~ Here's someone who has actually gone through rape....please listen.

sparque Views: 5,948
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,115,355

Re: Wow~ Here's someone who has actually gone through rape....please listen.

Hi again, well, it worked. Sometimes, the right words just come out. After I told her I was glad she found someone, and that I would still be there for her when she wanted, but I was going to work with others, she agreed and thought it was a good idea. She has been in my room every day now. She will bring work from her other classes, do it with me. She is starting to talk about it. I told her I would tell her what happened to me if she ever wants me to. She hasn't asked, but in talking, I will mention little things, so she is aware that something has happened. I gave her a sheet about ptsd, that interested her, got her talking. Her dad is also showing more support, and that helps. Mom is still an idiot. And with the stuff this girl had to go through, help from her mom would be a blessing.
I'm working to keep her from using drugs...she has been hanging with some kids during lunch, some get high, some don't...on occasion, she will. But I think she is not using very often. Instead, I'm her drug of choice...and I can deal with that, in her little escape. And she is finding solace in helping me when I deal with other kids. She offers peer advise...and it is usually right on. So, in helping others, she is also finding a lot of her own answers.

Sorry to hear about your mother...my thoughts and prayers are with you...I know it's hard, so you hang in there.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)