My 14YO son has autism. I've been treating him with a parasite cleanse system for 1.5 years (5 days on, 2 days off). He's made some remarkable improvements, but every time I try to wean him off the cleanse, the parasite symptoms flare up. He is nonverbal and fairly low-functioning, so I don't get any feedback from him as to how he is feeling. Last week, I started him on 1 drop of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement then upped the dose to 1 drop, 2x a day this week. After about 4 days at 2 drops/day, he vomited once and had diarrhea all day. I am assuming it is the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I decided to drop down to 1 drop/day again until he gets beyond this. He tends to have loose stools anyway, which I am guessing is related to this ongoing battle with the parasites. His gut tends to be very sensitive to anything I give him, so I have to go very carefully with anything new like the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I am still giving him the other parasite cleanse (Systemic Formulas VRM 1-4). I would love to hear anyone's ideas or insight into this. I am working with a homeopath who has done extensive research into parasite cleanses, but she has not researched MMS. I'm looking to get my son beyond these parasites once and for all. My homeopath and her colleagues are autism experts and do consults with parents from around the world. They have found that the children with autism who are considered "tough nuts" tend to also be parasite kids. With their compromised immune systems, it is difficult to eradicate parasites.