CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: lung nodules

knows Views: 1,061
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,117,434

Re: lung nodules

Nodules???? Audrey, the girl on my web site (testamonial) was told that she had "nodules" in her lungs and she needed surgery. That was July 05. They opened her up and found NOTHING. No Nodules. They told her to go home and get her affairs in order she was lucky if she had three months to live. This was her fourth round with the cancer. She's still here.

The breathing is the rib injury. Ribs hurt when injured. Hurt bad too. Can't get a full breath. The whole side of the body where the injury is splints up, immobilizes you.

He's going to be hurting for quite a while.

The best thing for it would be Barefoots BF&C. Get the 550 count capsules.

I wouldn't worry about the "nodules". They're just guessing and want to see if they can make some money running him through the mill. You know, this test, that test, hmmmm we still don't know, need some more tests. Ahhhhh we found it - you need surgery which promptly kills them. I've seen that scenario happen soooooooooo many times. Lost some very good friends via that scam.

Anyway, Barefoots BF&C will do the trick.

Doc

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)