CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Progesterone Cream and balancing hormones

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

More
gina uk Views: 3,692
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,117,891

Re: Progesterone Cream and balancing hormones

Hi

I live in england and have not found anywhere local to me that sells progesterone cream but I have been taking Agnus Castus which is very good for re balancing hormones. This is a natural product and as far as I know causes no side effects. I have had the coil out now since November 2007 and my periods have come every 28 days (I'm also ovalating at about the 14 day mark )so feel they have helped get my cycle back to normal. Now just keeping fingers crossed that the weight I put on with the coil starts to come off, so far its still not budging no matter what.

I have been going to the gym for an hour every night after work and doing weight watchers and have lost a total of 2lb in 8 weeks so this has caused me to be come disheartened but am determined to carry on

Anyway hope this helps let me know if you find anything which helps with the weight loss

All the best

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)