CureZone   Log On   Join
Interesting Cycle Info. on MMS

Kas99 Views: 1,661
Published: 13 years ago

Interesting Cycle Info. on MMS

I started using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement a few weeks ago. Used it straight for 9 days....worked my way up to 18 drops 3X a day. Tried 20 a couple of times then realized it was too much so I backed down to 18 drops. I felt that it had cleared out my system...I had a rash that seemed to subside as well as a sinus infection & trouble sleeping, slight night sweats.....that all went away after 3-4 days on the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . The Miracle-Mineral-Supplement was starting to get to me...couldn't really enjoy my food...everything tasted like a chlorine/bleach mix...uhhh....so I decided to stop takin it after 9 days and start heavy supplementation on Vitamins: A,B, C, D, E...aloe, echinacea, st. john's wort, selenium, glutammine...and multi vitamins. I'm doing this inan effort to restore by body to its regular form after such a heavy cycle of MMS. Now it seems that the rash has come back, uncomfortable nights...lighter night sweats (not as bad as before the MMS)but a general sense of feeling better & ALOT more energy. Now what shoudl I do?? I was plannning on cycling the antioxidants for 9 days then going back hard on the MMS in hopes that it will knock the rest of this stuff out. When I go back on the MMS should I continue the anti-oxidants or will they counter the effects of the MMS??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)