CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Whats the best outcome here? -need some good advice

neomi Views: 2,336
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,117,775

Re: Whats the best outcome here? -need some good advice

Ohhh. so i see you both lack communication. signs like him relying on mommy and daddy and quiting a job just go on a trip w/ friends are signs of a RED FLAG. It shows lack RESPONSIBILTY. Im sure he prolly thinks all the time "Who cares, my parents will fix the problem right??" Not saying that he wouldnt change but it takes for HIM to change. no women can change a man unless HE wants to. No man wants to put effort in a relationship unless HE wants to. so i take it as AFTER you moved in with him, these crazy "red flag" signs start appearing huh??
gold figure but i mean i really would like for you not to waste anymore time and if you can deal with his selfish ego ways then its up to you. If you want to work it out and maybe give yourself a timeline....see if he will progress in the summer of 08 or the end of 08 that way you ACTUALLY didnt just run from the situation but you atleast TRIED and thats all you can do. I just hope alteast by 2009 your happy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)