CureZone   Log On   Join
Just an FYI MMS Update

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
Electric Mind Views: 1,587
Published: 13 years ago

Just an FYI MMS Update

I'm up to 11 drops twice per day diluted in distilled water with a touch of lime juice and stevia. I've also been doing some lymphatic work, trying to get that ball rolling so Miracle-Mineral-Supplement can do more of what it is supposed to do.

Last night I got home from work and felt unusually exhausted. I parked myself on the couch to rest and began feeling a rapidly developing immune challenge....My glands began to swell slightly and before very long my throat was massively sore (I don't remember something like this coming on so quickly before). A little while later I became quite congested and my body began to ache. I could feel a fever coming on. It's been a while since I've had the flu and I'd forgotten how utterly miserable it was.

Naturally, I decided to partake of my evening dose of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I was honestly skeptical about whether anything could turn back something that had advanced in my body so repidly and powerfully. I was already totally miserable.

Well, I'm here to report that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is amazing stuff. Within literally 1/2 hour my throat was no longer sore and the congestion began to subside. Without it my throat would be so sore right now I wouldn't be able to swallow, I'd be massively congested (my sinuses are TOTALLY clear) and I'm certain I'd have body aches and a fever so bad I'd hardly be able to move. Incredible. Totally impressive.

This morning I was still feeling a tad sluggish and slightly achey and took another dose. I actually experienced vomiting for the very first time on MMS about 1/2 hour later. Mostly, foamy water came up. I hadn't eaten at all. Unpleasant as that was, it was very short lived discomfort and I felt almost completely recovered soon after. I still feel slightly sluggish, but I don't expect to have any problems getting through a very busy work day today.

How cool is that?

Just wanted to share. :)

~EM

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)