CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks

ananda7 Views: 1,153
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,116,564

Re: Thanks

dear biosafe,

you certainly got jo and i looking into the mms issues further, that without your presence here we would probably not have delved into. so we will see where it goes.

i will be the first to say that i have yet to fully understand the implications. i am in a more open place now and being as careful as i can with mms with the present understanding i have. i have also decided not to introduce it to any others until i am more sure about the safety and the risks, if any (or if it does come up, i will be sure to present the safety concerns and ask them to look further into it for themselves) --and those i have introduced to it already, i have presented the counter information to them.

i have contacted many knowledgable individuals to find out more information and answers.

if jo or i have some very specific questions for you also, where could we contact you to ask them now that you say you are leaving the forum? for your expertise in the subject matter is obvious.

good luck with your product. if someone should want it where would we direct them to look for it or order it? is there a website?

i think this new found fresh professionalism will open more up to you.

thanks for putting up with me.

ananda7

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)