CureZone   Log On   Join
drop down-drop up

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
amato Views: 1,696
Published: 13 years ago

drop down-drop up

I have been taking 15 drops Miracle-Mineral-Supplement daily at night for over a months.But lately I decided to reduce to 10 drops.2 days after doing that I got a very bad cold again.So I took 3 dosages of 6-8-15 drops that day.Yesyerday and today I took 15 drops again.But the cold doesn't seem to go away.I'm confused since Miracle-Mineral-Supplement used to knock out the virus every time it was going to atack me, in no time.This time Miracle-Mineral-Supplement seems not to be doing what it was doing for me before.

Today I used my Zapper also in case it helps me in some way to rid that stubborn virus/cold.But nothing really changed.I also remember Zapping was able to do the trick in the near past and rid me of the cold.
Now?what has change?I don't know. Superbugs? I hope not.
I really don't wait for any answer but liked to pass you my thoughts.
There may have been someone else that has come through that situation also.

Going to rest, since the old used to recover with rest and sleep and nothing more.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.906 sec, (1)