CureZone   Log On   Join
Can someone help me find a good debate on this subject?

anonalon Views: 1,459
Published: 11 years ago

Can someone help me find a good debate on this subject?

I have been going back and forth. I was a Christian for a long time but have found many things that really cause some serious doubt. One of them being that Jewish people say that a lot of the scripture that is suppose to testify to Christ actually does not testify to him and that the messiah could never be half God/half man and that God says that if any man comes saying he is God then he is a LIAR. Jesus came as a man claiming to be God and now I am doing a lot of studying to say the least. I know that many claim Christianity came from pagan religions but I found this article that refutes that. It seems to do so very well. If I have come to learn something when studying both arguments for and against Christianity it's that, you don't count all your eggs before they are hatched.

So if anyone knows any site or debate I can go to and read that would prove this article to be lacking than that would be great.

http://www.about-jesus.org/paganism.htm

Also if anyone knows of a site I can go to that proves that the old testament testify's of Jesus and can do so without taking a few scripture out of context. Which really so far seems to be the case then please send me to it.

If Jesus is God and he has not turned his back on me than I want to know and will serve him.

If he's not, than I see no sense in worshipping a pagan make believe God.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.174 sec, (1)