CureZone   Log On   Join
My thoughts about importance of food combining

1234567 Views: 2,021
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,116,244

My thoughts about importance of food combining

I AGREE with Fonty! Food combining just does miracles! I have done it ones in my life for extended period of time (two and a half months) and, from my point of view, it is a solution to all ur health problems (combined with fasting or even without as long as u put ur body functions back on track). While eating in right combos I water fasted for 24-36 hours every week. Prefect!.. I don't really believe in a new trend '5 a day'. YES it is good to supply ur body with enough amount of vitamins, minerals and fiber on a daily base but apart from this people don't think about CHEMISTRY of combined food they consumed on a regular base.. Before I started this fast I ate my 5 or 7 a day and the rest was mixture of everything. Was I very healthy? I don't think so. It was just enough to keep my body kind of 'alive' but not TRULY healthy - the way it DESERVES TO BE!

Nadia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.953 sec, (1)