CureZone   Log On   Join
just didnt want that to happen again

ananda7 Views: 2,079
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,115,614

just didnt want that to happen again

Leprechain writes-- Hi Ananda the post was not directed at you or anyone in specific--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh please leprechaun...i was the only one quoting jim humble in the thread.

(you also replied right under my post).

i do not think i would have need to be defensive if i did not feel i was being judged prematurely --- so give me some credit here. i had been through the ringer a few weeks back on this forum and i just did not want that starting agian. i am sure you can understand that. i am truly trying to better understand mms just like we all are here.
i was asking tom and wondering if w/in his experiment-- if what i pasted from jim humble was still plausible, in his opinion. that is why i posted it, so he could refer to it and answer my question, from his view. because i am open to his perspective. he provides an enviornment one can open to. i am very interested in what his opinion on jim humbles response to bruce is/was. (and tom, if you would or if you have time, could you please respond to me about that?)

thanks for understanding
ananda7

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.842 sec, (1)