CureZone   Log On   Join
My day NINE is almost over! Plus some summarizations:)

Atomic Silver vs Morgellons
High PPM Colloidal Silver the answer to the anguish, Only ...

More
More

Atomic Silver vs Morgellons
High PPM Colloidal Silver the answer to the anguish, Only ...

1234567 Views: 1,912
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,115,841

My day NINE is almost over! Plus some summarizations:)

Hi Bling and everyone, :)

So I am back from the shop and keeping my promise:)

First of all, I have made my mind up and I will go just for TEN days. Why? - Due to my time frames. My day 10 will be over tomorrow about midnight but I have decided not to break it exactly that time. I will do it as soon as I wake up on Friday morning. I am off that day so I will do it in a right way. I was recommended to drink half of a cup of an orange juice every hour throughout a day. Also I can drink that day (in the same amounts) fresh grapefruit, tomato, Watermelon juices. So I will do it properly this time coz I don't want to mess up all my efforts. Also I was recommended to add gradually the amount of food I eat starting with very small portions. I need to do all this refeading period gradually up till 10 days.

Also partly I want to end my fast earlier coz on 10th of March the main Fast (Lent) according to my believe will start. I am Orthodox and it is very important (main) fast. Ideally we are not allowed to eat any animal products for about one and a half months. So I want to enjoy my salmon and probiotic organic yogurts (without sugar) to the full. Plus I do need time (ideally one week) before I move there (to start my new job).

I have already bought a lot of mainly organic fruits and vegetables. Can't wait to eat them all (gra-du-all-y):)... Looking forward to it, to be honest.

Yes, I could say my fast was not difficult at all. May be even easy. More or less from the very first day I didn't have hunger (it was manageable). Fast was trouble free (with the exception of feeling very cold ones and for the last 3-4 days I have that unpleasant feeling in the area of ribs). My energy level was in 90% was ok. So what else could I wish for?? Time pass very quickly and I just count days:)... I do think I could go for longer. YEP.. I have no doubts about it. But I have to stop... I read somewhere that a fast can't be considered as such unless it is at least 10 days. So tomorrow I will have those 10 days plus (a kind of bonus for my body:)) several hh up till next morning. For me it is quite an achievement. I AM VERY PROUD OF MYSELF:)).. I know, unfortunately, I can't fix my stomach properly now but still some repairs have already taken place there so it is BETTER than nothing:).. My tonque is getting a bit pink. Well, not really but the very tip of it is pink (heart) and getting pinkie from sides. An area responsible for stomach could be cleared on a last stage:(.. but it is ok. I will 'fix' it in the process of eating:)

I didnt loose much weight and I am happy about it!:) I can easily loose 2 lbs and still look not that lean. I guess my body decided so:).. I am quite happy with my skin. It is MUCH better than it has been before. But when I was on right combining for two and a half months some years ago, it was just great! No problem I will improve it. I know THE WAY!:)).. Also today I have noticed my nails are getting whiter but before they had yellowish colour.

What else to add? Today was normal day. Busy at work. Usual amount of energy (like when I am not fasting), didn't feel cold. Pain (unpleasant feeling) is still present in an area of stomach. About midday it was under both ribs for same time then stopped and about 4 p.m (as usual) was back again up till now (left side under a rib and goes a bit down). HOPE main 'fixing' of that area will be completed by the morning of 22nd :/....:)

I hope by this time my candida issue is sorted out. SHOULD be.

Bling, why juice fast? With a Water Fast at least u shouldn't clean a juicer;):D.. I am telling u, eat healthy for just one day (the way I have described before) and u will be fine with a water fast!

Ok, whatever decision u make - good luck!:) If u decide that juice fast is an option then don't forget to remove all pulp from ur juices (with tea strainer with tiny holes, for example).

Ok?:)

Nadia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (2)