CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS and high blood pressure

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
Electric Mind Views: 4,243
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,115,559

Re: MMS and high blood pressure

Fruits and vegetables are not the be-all and end-all (especially fruits, which are more Sugar than anything else). Fibrous vegetables are important, of course (mainly for their antioxidant content), but so is protein and natural fats. Omega-3 fatty acids (from fish oil---NOT flax) would be important. I'd greatly limit sugars, starches and grains. She should also be consuming high quality, preferably free-range, grass fed sources of protein (do NOT be concerned about naturally occurring fat at all) and some fish. Vitamin D deficiency, as I mentioned, is extremely common in older folks and can be a cause of elevated blood pressure. I have yet to see a person's blood chemistry profile (other than my own) that ISN'T deficient in D. Older people have a much worse problem with this. It is a fat soluble nutrient, so low fat diets only help perpetuate the deficiency and slow biliary function.

Magnesium deficiency is also quite common and can perpetuate the blood pressure issue. Chronic stress can depleat this (plus B-complex, and C), so I'd look into some supplementation. I recommend magnesium glycinate.

If you'd like a copy of a recent more detailed summary of dietary suggestions I sent to the group, I can back channel that to you. Just let me know.

Best of luck!

~EM

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)