CureZone   Log On   Join
to leprechaun

ananda7 Views: 2,220
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,115,187

to leprechaun

i am quoting the words of jim humble because the subject is appropriate for it. i am trying to get feedback about it. i am in an OPEN position. are you? i am using a specific quote from jim humble, that incidentally, i did not get from his book, b/c it speaks to the subject matter at hand very accurately. there is absolutely no reason not to include it in a discussion that is pertanant to it. and do not forget, this is a discussion revolving around the protocol in which he developed, is it not?

to imply that i am following jim humble like a "messiah" is very presumptuous of you. and i do not appreciate your assumptions. do you know my entire experience with mms, do you know what research i have done, do you know who i have spoken to personally about mms, do you know if i have spoken to or worked closely with very informed indidviduals? do you know what i have learned so far?do you know the person who introduced me to mms? do you know about my education? do you know what i do for a living? do you know what i have tried and what i have not? do you know any of this???? well, if you don't know those things then you would not be able to conclude if i am actually following blindly or not,now would you?????? so do not assume you know my character and why i chooses to write what i do, thank you very much.

i have my concerns, yet i also have a lot of information, resources and experience to continue this mms protocol with care.

so please do not assume you know about anyone elses experience unless you do.

this specific conversation we were in is about getting to the bottom of something, not to get distracted with opinions about other's personalities. i think there is a forum for that somewhere else.

there is no need to make assumptions about personality. thank you in advance for not continuing that with me.
ananda7

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.735 sec, (1)