CureZone   Log On   Join
and to set things straight also

ananda7 Views: 2,199
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,115,039

and to set things straight also

hi tom,

...and to also set things straight, i want to say that i was not reffering to the initial solution (that could have very high ppm)in my above post, i was refferring to the sloution that will ACTUALLY be ingested. ppms being from 0-10ppm.

jim humble wrote this "... it would have a very high ppm in 36 drops of solution, but when you diluted it out by adding juice to it the ppm would be greatly reduced".

he goes on to say--"BUT THE FACT IS, that is how much chlorine dioxide would be in the 36 drops if you could access all of the available chlorine, but you cannot access it all. In fact, when using 30 drops of 10% citric acid the total amount of chlorine available in 3 minutes is about 1 mg. Remember we are talking about 36 total drops of liquid. It does not get much stronger than this as the extra chlorine dioxide evaporates into the air. So even if you let it set longer the chlorine dioxide does not build up much. The citric acid is calculated to generate a certain amount of chlorine dioxide (which is 1 mg). The minute you dilute by adding the extra juice so you can drink it, the amount of chlorine dioxide generated is about 1 mg per hour. And when that is diluted by the body juices the amount of chlorine generated per hour is even less than that."JH

tom, isn't this still considerable according to your experiment? i saw that it was??

i am not posting any of this with anger, i am posting it to put forth the information that is available from the founder of the protocol we are talking about. i wish he were available here on this forum to comment --but unfortunately he is not. most likely he has considered much of this in his testing. his answer/response to bruce's concern has some wieght as far as i am concerned. it makes alot of sense to me and it really does not negate your experiment either. do you see that it does? if so, i am open to hear that?

i am looking for the best way to use mms as we all are.

and for the record, the forgiveness is already there on my part, i am here just sharing the information the way i presently see it. and i am open to understanding more--and to speak muturely about it.

for i am also concerned about the safety of long term use.

thank you,
ananda7

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (2)