CureZone   Log On   Join
Fecal Impaction?

desperate jason Views: 12,524
Published: 11 years ago

Fecal Impaction?

I've been experiencing abdominal pain, sometimes minor other times severe, plus I have had chronic gas, I've lost a lot of weight unintentionally, My bowel movements are irregular, I'm bloated all the time. When I shower & clean in my butt I feel something hollow that I think could be a stool impaction and I cannot get it out, I think this might be whats causing me to smell like feces, but if thats the case is it possible that stool impaction could cause my bad breath? Sometimes its there, other times it feels like theres nothing hollow in my butt, actually when I eat its there and when I don't eat it feels like its gone. So I figured maybe I was eating too much, so I fasted for a day to give my digestive system a break, I've also taken Laxatives. When I showered the next day, I didn't feel anything hollow up my butt, and only ate a bowl of cereal in the morning, So when I went to work later in the day, I was feeling confident and I got really close to my co-workers and none of them covered their nose, coughed, no comments, but then my stomach started getting upset & horrible gas came to say hi as well, and later in the day on my lunch break, I heard comments and people coughing when I was around them and covering their nose. In the beginning I didn't want to get my hopes too high just cause it seems like when I do, I'm always let down, I've been going through so many emotions lately, anger, sadness, loneliness, etc. I know theres a smell coming off of me, I asked one of friends if he thought I smelled and he said no. But I think he's just trying to be nice and not hurt my feelings, but I would much rather have the truth so I can figure out whats going on with me, the reason I think hes lying is cause he always makes comments like "something smells like shit" or " Did you fart", plus he always covers nose frequently when hes around me. I think Stool Impaction may be my problem, cause I cannot remove it myself, I also read that stool impactions can be very deadly if not taken care of in time, so I will be going to a Doctor soon to see if I can get help. Take care everybody, peace.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.469 sec, (2)