CureZone   Log On   Join
Using Dewormer but not seeing anything

moth Views: 1,162
Published: 13 years ago

Using Dewormer but not seeing anything

Hi everyone. I've been working on detoxing for about 2 years now. Started with a commercial dewormer named ParaGone. Not sure how good it was, but I didn't see anything, so I figured that wasn't a problem I had.

But I never really trusted that, because years ago I used to eat raw hamburger sometimes, so it really seems like I'd have worms, and I decided to try again with Barefoot's formula. Am nearly finished with the second bottle (its been about 7 weeks) and still haven't seen any signs of anything (just looked, didn't dig), dead or alive.

Now, I also used to use a HUGE amount of salt and thought just maybe the salt killed the worm. Recently, while browsing around here, I saw a post that seemed to suggest that might be possible. But I also saw posts from a couple of people saying that they needed to use more than one dewormer formula at the same time in order to kill their infestations.

So now I'm wondering, is it possible that I actually don't have worms because of all the salt? Or maybe they WERE there, but I didn't see them because they were buried, and I should just continue with the year-long maintenence every 3 days? Or is it unlikely that I'd miss them and also unlikely that I don't have them and I should try using 2 different products at once?

Thanks for helping :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)