thank you very much for this information. it is so helpful. i have a question, are you saying that when you mixed the apple juice it nullified the chlorine dioxdie (which is what kills the pathogens) so basically your drinking something for nothing?
"then you said other juices were fine" did you mean that other juices worked the same as the water-- creating 1ppm chlorine dioxide? when you say "other juices were fine" what ppm's is the "fine" reffering to?
i know you said that the apple juice did not indicate any vit c added, but are you certain that it did not have any other forms of vit c like ascorbate or ascorbic acid? are you positive that it was free of vit c altogether? did you look at the percentage of natural occuring vit c in the apple juice--- was it 5% or more? could you run the same test with a juice like natures promise pomegratnite or r.w. knudsens just black cherry? what other juices did you test with? can you tell us what some od the other juices ppm's were? and wouldn't what we activate it with also make a difference-- citric acid /lime/lemon/vinegar? did you use all or one?
(sorry for all the questions)
i think i will order the test strips also.
thanks so very much for doing this. ever since i read the response jim humble wrote to bruce i wanted to find a way to validate jim's response for my own knowlegde and understanding. thanks for paving a possible way for that. --i have pasted it (in part)below as a reference.
JIM HUMBLE WRITES(in part) ...
......When adding 30 drops of 10% critric acid to 6 drops of 22.4% sodium chlorite you have 51 milligrams of sodium chlorite in solution. Admittedly that number of drops could produce around 12 milligrams of chlorine dioxide, and would have a very high ppm in 36 drops of solution, but when you diluted it out by adding juice to it the ppm would be greatly reduced. And under no circumstances is the full 12 milligrams available to this solution.
BUT THE FACT IS, that is how much chlorine dioxide would be in the 36 drops if you could access all of the available chlorine, but you cannot access it all. In fact, when using 30 drops of 10% citric acid the total amount of chlorine available in 3 minutes is about 1 mg. Remember we are talking about 36 total drops of liquid. It does not get much stronger than this as the extra chlorine dioxide evaporates into the air. So even if you let it set longer the chlorine dioxide does not build up much. The citric acid is calculated to generate a certain amount of chlorine dioxide (which is 1 mg). The minute you dilute by adding the extra juice so you can drink it, the amount of chlorine dioxide generated is about 1 mg per hour. And when that is diluted by the body juices the amount of chlorine generated per hour is even less than that.
Sodium chlorite has a particular characteristic that makes it very useful. When it’s alkaline level is brought to an acid condition it begins to release chlorine dioxide, but not all at once when using citric acid. It releases it on a linear continuous basis for some time depending upon the amount of acid added. This doesn’t happen when you add enough HCl full strength to release all of the Chlorine dioxide immediately.
Oh yes, I almost forgot, you mentioned the HCl acid of the stomach. Then you jumped right to adding 18 drops of full strength HCl to 18 drops of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . Wow. So we go from using 10% citric acid to full strength commercial HCl acid. A little difference, like about 1000 times more acid strength in the HCl acid. AND, OF COURSE, IF YOU USE FULL STRENGTH HCl ACID IT RELEASES MOST OF THE CHLORINE IMMEDIATELY. I’m not kidding about the 1000 times difference in strength of acid of HCl acid and 10% citric acid. So 10% citric acid simply doesn’t have the acid available to release all the chlorine dioxide.
Now what happens when you put the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement into the stomach with the diluted Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and citric acid where there is also HCl acid stomach acid? Guess what, the HCl acid in the stomach is not full strength. It’s less than 5% strength. And then when that is added to the already diluted MMS which is diluted first with citric acid, and then with juice or water, there is no significant increase in the production of chlorine dioxide in the stomach when it encounters stomach acid. Citric acid helps the MMS not react to the stomach HCl acid. I’ve proven this in close to 100 tests in my lab.
Bruce the way you worded your objection you would have us believe that you have full strength HCl acid in your stomach. If you did, you would be dead. This is not data that is hard to understand. Most high school chemistry class students can grasp it. Rats tooks 100 ppm everyday for a year. That’s 10 time more than any human being ever gets even those who take way more MMS than they should. The rat tests will be available to read on my site in a few days. Anyone who overdoses will just throw it up if they drink some water......
Jim Humble (in it's entire form here's the LINK) the letter from jim h. is way down on the blog page so scroll down until you find it.